Best answer

No emails from zapier?

• 14 February 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello

so i just created a zapier account yesterday, and i have tried resetting my password, but i am not getting any email from zapier even though it says it have sent an email to me regarding the password reset. i am using my google workspace email, and i have checked everything ( also the spam folder) but there is simply just no email.

i did not get any email when i created the account either. 

Thanks for your time 👍

icon

Best answer by Danvers 14 February 2023, 11:13

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @OliverJ!

I can see that you reached out to the support team about this and they found that we’ve had some trouble sending emails to your domain:

I took a peek at our mail logs and see that all our attempts to send the password reset email to [your email address] had failed.

It looks like the password reset emails didn't make it to you due to the underlying email issues with the [your domain] domain. Our email logs show that the domain doesn't have MX records. Quora has some information on what that error means here: https://www.quora.com/What-does-no-MX-records-mean-in-a-Domain-Name-System

My recommendation would be to look into resolving the DNS issues that you're having with that domain. From there, you should be able to receive a password reset email and then reset your password so that you can log in.

I hope that helps to clear things up, let us know how you get on, if you’re able to take a look at the domain issue. Thanks!