Best answer

Newest version OS Chime action step is sending "null" and "N/A" values for fields with no values (mapped or manual)

• 5 April 2022
  • 4 replies

Hello,

I reported an Issue with Chime, and was told they found the bug. I was given this Bug Report title, but I can not find any information or check the status. Does anyone have info on this as the Bug seems to still be happening.

Zapier Bug Report Title:  "Chime action step (Update Lead and maybe others) is sending "null" and "N/A" values for fields with no values (mapped or manual) #20."

icon

Best answer by christina.d 19 April 2022, 04:56

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @G-Sell 

Good question.

You’ll need to reach out to whomever provided you the bug ticket for your request.

Zapier does not post public updates about the status of bugs.

Yes, I’ve ben in contact with both Chime and the person that opened the Zapier bug report. Problem is they both keep blaming the other. Chime says its Zapier, and Zapier says its Chime. I am shocked that many others aren’t reporting this because its causing a huge problem. Can not run ANY incoming Zaps to Chime as no matter what, it will change the Search Criteria for the Lead.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@G-Sell 

FYI: Most apps on Zapier are built and maintained by the app developers themselves (this would be Chime).

https://zapier.com/help/manage/app-connections/request-to-add-a-new-app-to-zapier

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @G-Sell! Thanks for reaching out.

I took a quick peek and can see you’ve had a chance to chat with my friends in support, which is perfect. I wanted to be sure to share this particular app is owned and managed by a team of Chime developers. 

While we don’t have any further updates to provide at the moment, I do want to reassure you we have flagged this for their team. We’ll also be sure to send an email once a fix is in place in addition to updating this thread.

Thanks again for taking the time to share your candid feedback with us!