Best answer

New ticket in zendesk view

• 25 June 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

I am using a zap to detect when a ticket enters a Zendesk view. The issue I am having is that it is not detecting all the tickets that have entered the view.

For example, I just modified 20 existing tickets to meet all the conditions required to be in my Zendesk view, but when I run the zap it only says that it found ~10 new items in the view.

Some tickets are older than others, but they have never been in my view before and they should all be detected as new tickets in that view.

Has anyone ever encountered something similar?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by SamB 12 January 2024, 14:54

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @zenitconcept ,

Thanks for reaching out! I see you have a great conversation going on with Support, so I will let them continue to assist here!

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @zenitconcept!

I wanted to check in with you on this one, since I don’t see a response to the last message that our Support team had sent you. Did you still need help here or did their reply to you help you resolve things? Please let us know :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

For anyone following along, the Zendesk trigger sometimes new tickets when they are added to a view looks to be a bug. As soon as we have an update or this issue gets resolved, we’ll update this thread to let you know.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi folks, sorry about the long wait on an update for this!

I’m happy to report that the bug has since been closed. It appears that Zaps were intermittently running into 429 rate limiting errors and that caused Zaps to miss some new tickets. This has been fixed now so you shouldn’t see any missed tickets going forward! 

That said if you continue to have cases where your Zaps aren’t triggering for all tickets please contact our Support team right away so that it can be investigated further. In the meantime, happy Zapping! ⚡