Skip to main content
Question

New Small Business Owner Looking to Automate Follow-Up Emails from Google Sheets for Financing and Contracts

• 27 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello everyone,

I'm a small business owner and new to Zapier. My business is currently in the process of applying for various financing options from banks as well as contracts from government organizations. These opportunities are crucial for my business growth, but they often require constant follow-up.

I've built a follow-up email sequence to keep the conversation going with these organizations, but doing this manually is becoming quite time-consuming. I have all the contact information and outreach details stored in a Google Sheet.

I was wondering if anyone here could guide me on how to automate this follow-up process using Zapier, pulling the data from Google Sheets? Specifically, I'm looking to automatically send follow-up emails to organizations that haven't responded within a certain timeframe.

Any advice or tips would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Nutman 

Good question.

I’d recommend using Airtable instead of GSheets.

Airtable has Views, which are segments of data. (sort, filter, etc.)

View can be used to trigger Airtable Automations or Zaps. (e.g. Date = Today)

Airtable Automations have a native integration with Gmail.

The idea being that you would add a Date field type that you can reference in a View Filter condition.