Question

New leads from Zillow not being transfer to Trello board.

• 18 February 2021
  • 6 replies

Hi, Need some help I’am using Zapier to link my new leads from Zillow to my Trello Board. I thought I set everything up correct but my new leads from Zillow are not being transfer to Trello, I did the steps are shown on Zapier and even did a test on Zapier and a sample card was produced on my Trello board but my Zillow leads are not coming though. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Cathy95 

FYI: Zaps only work for new data going forward when the Zap is turned ON.

Troubleshooting Tips

1. Is the Zap turned ON?
  2. Has the Zap triggered since the Zap was turned ON?
  3. Check the Zap Runs for errors here: https://zapier.com/app/history/

Otherwise, please provide screenshots of how your Zap steps are configured with the data points mapped from the trigger step to the action step, thanks.

Thanks for the reply, Yes the new leads are not coming over, Zap is on, no errors, 

Screen shots attached. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Cathy95 

Have you got a new Zillow Contact since the Zap was turned ON?

TIP: Add spaces and/or dashes between the dynamic data points otherwise it's going to be a blob of text.

Yes had 3. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Cathy95 

You can open a ticket with Zapier Support here to further troubleshoot: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Cathy95, we just wanted to follow up here! It looks like a member of our support team replied to you regarding this issue and said:

Zillow is a bit unique in terms of how Zapier is able to connect and see your leads. Could you please confirm that you've followed these instructions and pasted your email address in the Zillow settings?:

(view larger)

It looks like the sample contact we have is a placeholder (there should be a URL in that Webhook URL field, rather than an email address), which seems odd. It might be worth double-checking. Let us know!