Question

New Customer -> Google Drive Folder Access?

• 5 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi everyone, 

I’m looking on selling a course, the course in all housed in a Google Docs folder. 

Ideally, I’d love to make the following happen:

• When a new customer buys a Product A in Stripe.
  • Exact their email from purchase order.
  • Add View Only Permissions for that email to Specific Google Drive Folder.
  • Send confirmation email with access link* (might not be needed if Stripe can do this)
  • If customer issues a refund<30 days from purchase.
  • Remove Permissions from Specific Google Drive Folder

Is this possible general ideal possible? I can be flexible with all tools accept Google Drive.

Thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @OLL,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like the Google Drive integration doesn’t have an action to add sharing permissions at the moment. We do have an open feature request for this. Please let me know if you want to get added to that feature request.

Thanks! 😊

Userlevel 1

Hi @OLL,

Welcome to the Community! 🎉

I did some digging into this, and it seems like the Google Drive integration doesn’t have an action to add sharing permissions at the moment. We do have an open feature request for this. Please let me know if you want to get added to that feature request.

Thanks! 😊

That would be super helpful. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey there @OLL - 

I’ve added you to the feature request! Please note that there is no guarantee of implementation or of a set timeline, it is up to the discretion of the app developers. That said, you should receive an email if/when it is implemented. You can also check this thread, which is the main thread that will be updated once complete! Let me know if you have any questions. 😆