Question

Need to Send PDF of a Tableau Dashboard from PushMetrics via Webhook to a Google Drive on an ongoing basis

• 22 June 2023
  • 1 reply

So I’m trying to get this clean format PDF I like of my Talbeau Dashboard to automatically dump into a google drive and keep replacing itself so I can embed the code of the PDF from google drive into my website so I can always have live PDF versions of my reports on a website.  

I don’t want the talbeau Online dashboard itself on my webpage because it doesn’t format properly on the phone, I just want the hourly live PDFs.  

Does anyone know if webhooks can help me do this? I tried using PDF.co but no lick so far. 

Thanks!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @charleskealy!

That’s a neat workflow you’re trying to create there :)

I’m not 100% sure how Tableau and PushMetrics relate (I don’t use either of those). If PushMetrics can create the report you need, it looks like you can set a webhook URL as the destination, according to this: https://docs.pushmetrics.io/docs/workflow-destinations/

In Zapier, create a Zap and Webhooks by Zapier — Catch Hook as the trigger. This will give you a URL like this:

I’m not familiar with the PushMetrics side of things but you should be able to export to webhook, and that’s the URL you would put there. 

Their help doc mentions this, though (making sure a Workflow is in place...is that in PushMetrics?):

Hopefully that gets you on the right track :)