Best answer

My Zap isn’t pulling in recent data from our Pipedrive

[PIPEDRIVE] [ NEW LEAD] [SEND EMAIL-OUTLOOK]

Hi!

Do you experience some problems with zapier recently? in my case, trigger isn’t pulling the data from our pipedrive account, sees only 4 leads from 2020 and therefore I cant finish my automation that would send the email’s away.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 21 June 2022, 00:36

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @Sales 

Did you cross check if that was the Pipedrive Account that is connected inside your Zapier Automation?

Also try using Zapier in a Private Mode or Incognito Window of your browser and check if you are able to see all the leads from your pipedrive account or not.

If still issue persists reach out to Zapier Support they will be able to look into your account 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Sales 👋

If I understand the challenge correctly, you’re trying to pull more sample data in the trigger?

This works as expected. You can only pull the last three. Can you try adding a new lead to Pipedrive and then try to load more data?

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Hey @Sales! It looks like you got some great feedback here, were you able to get your Zap up and running? 😊

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi Community squad! 👋🏽 Swinging by to summarize some of the recommendations for troubleshooting here:

If I understand the challenge correctly, you’re trying to pull more sample data in the trigger?

This works as expected. You can only pull the last three. Can you try adding a new lead to Pipedrive and then try to load more data?

Some other steps to try from @Satya09 include:

1. Checking if the Pipedrive account is connected 
  2. Try using opening Zapier in Private or Incognito and verifying if you’re able to see all the leads from Pipedrive account.