Best answer

Multiple Rss feeds from blogger to Facebook...Please help...

• 30 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi there,

What I did is ...I created multiple rss feeds with zapier than connected my facebook page and it looks like everything is working ok….but when a new post is uploaded its not syncing with my facebook page.

The thing is ...I cant figure out on this step

Action

Create Page Post in Facebook Pages

what link should I insert in the ; Link Url ……………………. since it is a multiple rss feeds…?

If I leave it empty nothing is appearing on the facebook page ?

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by ken.a 31 May 2023, 08:55

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Luke2023! Welcome to the community 😊

With the Create Page Post Facebook Pages action, you would want to add the content of the post in the “Message” field. The url field is optional, for if you do have a link you’d like to share on your page. 

If you’re not sure what to put in the message or url field, could I ask you to please share a screenshot of one of the items that you get in the RSS field (eg take a screenshot of a trigger test) and let us know which part you’d like to put in the Page post? 

One quick tip: If you’d like to add an image post to your Facebook page, you need to use the action Create Page Photo. 

​I hope that helps, please let us know if you have any questions!

Hi Danvers,

Thank you for your fast response. 

I was communicating with support and everything is working now.

Best regards, 

LP

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi @Luke2023,

We’re glad to hear everything is now sorted!

I’m going to share the solution provided by our Support team, as it can be really helpful for other fantastic members in our Community who may encounter a similar issue:

For the Link URL field, I would try using the Link Alternate option instead:

b9ff43b9313e4ba0634e0b68036ba2a3.png
(view larger)

If you find that the image on the newly created post isn't what you'd expect, you can use Facebook's Sharing Debugger tool https://developers.facebook.com/tools/debug/ to see what image they pick up for a certain URL. This should indicate whether there are any settings on the site that need to be changed so Facebook pulls the correct image when crawling the page.

If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask in the Community. We’re always happy to help! 🤗