Question

Multiple products within pricing tables add in Pandadoc via Zapier and Perspective

• 14 June 2023
  • 1 reply

Hello Everyone,

I'm using the perspective with PandaDoc integration using Zapier. I'm trying to pass data from Multiple products within pricing tables to PandaDoc, but unfortunately, I didn't see any option in Zapier for that. I checked and found that only one table of data can be passed to PandaDoc. Please refer to the screenshot below.

Do you have any ideas or solutions on how I can add multiple product entries in Zapier? Additionally, how can I pass multiple table entries to PandaDoc? Please see the screenshot below.

Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Hi there @Benjamin Sahin,

You mentioned that you want to add multiple product entries and table entries thru Zapier. By any chance, have you looked into Looping by Zapier? 

Looping in Zapier is a way to perform an action multiple times based on a list of items. It's often used when you have a "trigger" that provides a list of items, and you want to do something for each item in that list.

For example, let's say you have a Zap that triggers when a new email arrives in your Gmail inbox. The email has several attachments, and you want to save each attachment to Dropbox. In this case, you could use a Looping step in your Zap to go through each attachment one by one and save it to Dropbox.

You can read more about that there: 

Please let me know if this works for you! 😊