Best answer

Multiple GoHighLevel Form photos to Slack

• 15 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Hi!

Maybe you could help me out? I just have a question. I'm creating HighLevel form push message to Slack. I want to be able to include photos from the form to be included in the message.

Like the photo they uploaded will be sent as well together with the message. It works for single photo, but for multiple photos it came out as a zip file instead of the actual photo of it.

icon

Best answer by SamB 15 September 2021, 16:35

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Regi,

Zapier can only send one file at a time, so when it receives multiple files it converts to Zip to be able to send it (since the limitation is one file at a time), however, I guess you can use a code step and webhook by Zapier to send multiple attachments through Slack API, but that’s gonna be a bit of complicated workaround.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Just wanted to follow up here as I noticed we’ve got an existing feature request for the ability to allow multiple file attachments to be uploaded separately with the Slack integration (not zipped). I’ve added @Regi’s vote for that feature request to help increase its priority!

We’ll be in touch by email and will update the thread here once that feature request gets implemented. :)