Best answer

Multiple Docusign Recipients

• 12 March 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 2

Hi everyone,

So I am using PreciseFP and docusign to send out a template that “could” have up to 4 different signors. I have already created my template in Docusign for the data to populate and the recipients. I do not see a spot when creating a ZAP to link in from my PreciseFP engagement any additional signers. I can select any recipient initially, but it only allows for one to be added. Help!

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 13 March 2021, 01:58

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi @Luke B,

Can you share your DocuSign action step within Zapier screenshot? This will help understand the feature availability.

Userlevel 2

See below

Userlevel 2

Hi @Luke B,

Can you share your DocuSign action step within Zapier screenshot? This will help understand the feature availability.

Userlevel 2

Hi @Luke B,

As you can see it only shows one place for 1 signer. :/

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Luke B!

That feature is not available at the moment, I'm afraid.

It's something other users have asked for so I've gone ahead and added your vote for this feature request. We’ll notify you via email when this gets added (unfortunately I don’t have an ETA I can provide).

Edit (May 18, 2023): The main topic relating to this feature request can be found here:

Please subscribe to that topic to be informed of any news or workarounds we may find!