Question

Monday.com to CompanyCam Location Column

• 31 January 2023
  • 4 replies

I’ve created a Zap to connect a new project in Monday.com to CompanyCam, but I can’t figure out how to transfer the info from the Monday.com column type “Location” to CompanyCam.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @JacksonBarry 

Good question.

Can you elaborate more on the issue you are facing with configuring your Zap between these apps?

Is the Location field not an available variable from Monday or is it something else?

Hi @Troy Tessalone Thanks for the reply. I don’t see the location column option in the drop down of monday columns. 

CompanyCams location fields are broken up by street, city, zip, etc, maybe that’s why it’s not an option? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@JacksonBarry 

I believe some Monday field types aren’t supported in the Monday Zap app integration.

You will likely have to use the Monday API: https://developer.monday.com/api-reference/docs/location

App APIs can be used in Zaps with the Webhooks app as an action step.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @JacksonBarry! I wanted to swing by and see if you were able to get this squared away?

I did some digging and it does look like the Monday “Location” field type requires longitude and latitude coordinates - which may be why it’s not populating in the zap. Looks like Troy answered a similar question here. 👇🏽

Either way, keep us posted if using Webhooks ended up sorting this for ya! 🤗