Question

Mixcloud app integration?

• 5 September 2023
  • 1 reply

I’m attempting to develop automation between from Dropbox to Mixcloud to rename and upload my mp3 files.

Mixcloud does allow to interact with its api but does this level of interaction extend to Zapier?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Steviet2162, welcome to the Community! 👋 

I’m not seeing Mixcloud in the list of apps currently available on Zapier. But it is on our internal wishlist of apps to have added to Zapier, so I’ve gone ahead and added your vote for it. I can’t make any promises around when or if it would definitely be added but we’ll be sure to let you know once it is! 

In the meantime, as you mentioned Mixcloud has an API available it may be possible to connect to it using a Webhooks by Zapier action. Webhooks are an advanced feature and only available to folks on a paid plan but if that’s something you’d be interested in check out the following guides:

Alternatively you may need to consider building a custom integration for it on the Zapier Platform. You can find out more about that here: https://zapier.com/developer/

Hope that helps in the meantime! 🙂