Best answer

Missing registration fields from Cvent

• 19 July 2021
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

My Cvent to Pardot Zap is not seeing some basic fields on my Cvent registration form. I am missing fields like city, state, country and Zip from my SOAP API connection from Cvent to Zappier. are there any settings I should explore? Cvent requested a full XML of the data call. Is there any way for me to pull this? I have a support ticket open with Zappier, but they are not responding days later.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 13 June 2022, 23:39

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey @Nalla217,

I’m sorry you’re missing those fields from your Cvent registrations. I’ve taken a look into this and it seems that there is an existing feature request to have those fields included from Cvent. I’ve added your vote to that request to help keep track of how many users are interested in this. 

I don’t have an ETA on when that will be implemented but we’ll be sure to email you as soon as it is! We’ll also be sure to update this thread once those fields are available. :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @Nalla217,

I’m sorry you’re missing those fields from your Cvent registrations. I’ve taken a look into this and it seems that there is an existing feature request to have those fields included from Cvent. I’ve added your vote to that request to help keep track of how many users are interested in this. 

I don’t have an ETA on when that will be implemented but we’ll be sure to email you as soon as it is! We’ll also be sure to update this thread once those fields are available. :)

Hey friends! I wanted to swing by and provide an update for this feature request.

Cvent advised they added a “Contact Search” action that provides additional fields. They stated "With the Cvent 2.0.0 app you can use an AttendeeActivites trigger for "event.registration" and then do a contact search if you need more details”.

That said, at this time Travel data in the Cvent connector is still not supported. We’ll continue to track interest for this and post an update at that time. 🙂