Best answer

Mailchimp Facebook Zap SetUp

• 12 November 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

I am having trouble indetifying if my zap is set up correctly. I have a Zap set to capture FB Lead Email but when setting up Google Sheet and Mailchimp List to capture email it appears to be only grabbing last know entry as selection. Can I chat with someone at Zapier about this?

icon

Best answer by Danvers 13 November 2019, 09:15

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@RJC - Welcome to the Zapier forum.

I saw you just emailed my agency Luhhu. I've replied to you, so let's discuss.

If, for whatever reason working with us doesn't work out, others here will surely pitch in.

And just to say, when it comes to zaps not working as expected, you can reach out to contact@zapier.com. Zapier support won't build/edit zaps for you, but they can guide you through resolving issues.

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi Thanks for your question, the Community is a place where you can get help troubleshooting your Zaps, or you can find a way to solve a problem you might have using Zapier, but if you'd specifically like someone from Zapier to look at your Zap and check it for errors, then contacting the Support team is the best way to do that.

I can see that you've reached out to @AndrewJDavison_Luhhu on this one so I'll leave this with you two for now.

If you do need some more help in the community, then perhaps you could include a little more information. You say 'it appears to be only grabbing last know entry as selection' - do you mean that you're seeing that in the Zap editor, or when the Zap is turned on and running? You might find our help guide on MailChimp or Facebook Lead Ads useful.