Best answer

Looking for an online option to create a waiver

• 20 January 2021
  • 3 replies

Looking for a solution…….

We currently use an online booking system for our tourism company - Boat Charters. Looking for an online option to create a waiver with our on board Health and Safety, Terms and Conditions of booking etc It needs to be able to collect booking information from the customer and needs a check box or area they can electronically sign to accept the above. Would be an added bonus if it can collect credit card details but this is not imperative. 

I dont believe there is any such system that will then somehow attach it too the booking in our software (Rezdy) so it would need to otherwise save the completed and signed form to somewhere like drop box or google drive once submitted? Not really sure what the options are but needing this to be as automated as possible.

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 26 April 2021, 22:55

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +5

Hey @The Red Boats,

thank you for your question!

So, basically you want to add a discount for certain customers? Maybe you can describe in more detail the steps that the customers are currently taking and which challenge you are facing. I think then it will be easier to help :)

Best Wishes

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @The Red Boats!

One option you could look into is an app like SignNow, which has a Kiosk mode: https://www.signnow.com/features/turn-on-the-kiosk-mode-on-ipad-to-collect-signatures.

So the trigger could be SignNow and then you add Rezdy as your action. You can see all the available triggers and actions for those 2 apps here: https://zapier.com/apps/signnow/integrations/rezdy#triggers-and-actions.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @The Red Boats!

I just wanted to check in with you to see if you’d managed to get things working, or whether you could still use some help here. Please let us know :)