Best answer

London timezone out by 1 hour - no DST option

• 11 May 2020
  • 7 replies

Google Calendar to Toodledo Zaps are given a time 1 hour earlier than actual London time. Options in selector are only London +01:00 with no DST option. i tried changing it to Reykjavik 00:00 (not a good solution I am in the UK) but it didn’t make any difference. 

Any solutions?

Thanks
Rob

icon

Best answer by fanlokbun 13 May 2020, 12:27

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @fanlokbun 

Not idea, but if selecting a different timezone option isn’t viable, you can always add a “Formatter->Date/Time -> Add/Subtract Time” step to your zap to correct things.

Thanks Andrew. I tried this but it says I need a paid subscription.  I have set up this one zap to test the service and it doesn’t work properly. I need to know the system works properly before I pay for a subscription.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

@fanlokbun 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Thanks Andrew

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @fanlokbun! There can be a few different reasons for mis-matching timezones, so I’m going to escalate your post to the Support Team so that they can dig into the Zap’s log for more information. Someone will be in touch via email as soon as possible. Thanks!

Gary sent me an email that fixed this thanks.

“add a +1h for plus 1 hour after the Google Calendar value like this: [link to Zap removed]”

Post edited by a moderator to remove link. Please don’t include links to your Zaps or other private information in your posts. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

In case someone is looking to do something similar and would like more details on the solution, here’s the some more info:

You can adjust the date by adding +1h for plus 1 hour after the Google Calendar value like this

6F61AD6A-81D3-47FD-B5F4-379C6A804C9C.png

This takes the time from Google Calendar and adds a 1 hour to it. 

Here are all the modifiers you can use:https://zapier.com/help/create/customize/adjust-date-and-time-values-in-zaps