Question

LinkedIn values not sent to Dubsado action (showing null values)

• 28 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Hey, I am trying to connect my dubsado with my Linkedin lead gen campaign through Zapier. But all the data aren't properly transferred to my dubsado CRM. I set up the actions but it shows the null value in Company name

This post has been edited by a moderator to remove sensitive information. Please remember to obfuscate any personally identifiable information prior to posting as this is a public forum. 

So I doesn't get my Linkedin campaign's lead’s company name which is very important for my business.

Also when a new lead I got as a project in my dubsado account through my linkledin campaign, there is the client name and the company name are missing. but I set this up in Zapier action but it doesn't work. Please help me to solve this.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @GlobalChildhoodAcademy 

Please post screenshots with how your Zap steps are configured, with the data points mapped between steps.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @GlobalChildhoodAcademy we just wanted to check in here! Were you able to get this sorted out or are you still running into issues? How are things mapped in your action step? Feel free to post a screenshot like Troy is asking for but please be sure not to include any personal Identifiable Information in your screenshot when you do so. 

Looking forward to helping you get things up and running!