Best answer

KW Command Validation Error

• 14 July 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I am trying to create a zap Facebook Lead triggers Add Contact in KW Command. I am getting this error attached. Please help. 

icon

Best answer by steph.n 8 September 2020, 07:40

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Hi Ivbritz, A 422 error normally means that you might have a typo or the formatting might be slightly off. Double check for any typos and make sure you have entered the correct format for KW command. 

I have been having the same issue, I have double checked for any typos and made sure everything was in a format that works if I just enter it manually in command as a lead. Still have not been able to solve this any help would be appreciated.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @thechasegroup ,

Sorry you are running into this issue! I see that Connor from Support has reached out with some troubleshooting questions. I will let them continue to investigate to get you squared away!

Userlevel 1

I have the same issue. Is there a solution to integrate with KW Command?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @thechasegroup and @AndrewSt - Thank you for your response. As your interaction with Wes from Zapier Support mentioned, this is a bug and we’ve added you both to the affected users list. 

I have gone ahead and alerted this company's team using a shared issue tracking tool we have with our partners. They'll take a closer look at this for us. While I'm unable to provide an ETA for when they might be able to resolve this issue, we will notify you directly via email as soon as it is.