Best answer

Keap Max Classic To Xero - New Sales invoice Zap

• 10 December 2022
  • 6 replies

I’m trying to create a new invoice in Xero when we create an invoice in Keap Max Classic. I’m unable to map the ‘quantity’ fields for line items. There does not seem to be a ‘quantity’ field option in the KEAP dropdowns when mapping.

Does anyone already do this who can shed some light on how to overcome this?

Thanks,

Rhys

icon

Best answer by shalgrim 12 December 2022, 00:24

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Rhysa1 

Good question.

Try using the Keap Max Classic New Invoice Zap trigger that supports line items.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Rhysa1!

This is a known feature request for our Keap Max Classic integration, so I have gone ahead and logged and logged your email as a vote for that feature. I don't have an ETA on when that might happen, we get so many feature requests every day, but we do use these lists when we're working on app updates.

As we have your email logged as a vote there, we will be sure to drop you an email to let you know as soon as we get any news on that front.

Thank you Shalgrim. Do you know of any workarounds in the meantime?   I see that Troy Tessalone has suggested using the Keap Max Classic New Invoice Zap trigger that supports line items (thank you Troy) but that is the one I’m using and it there is no mapping option with the KEAP dropdowns in Zapier to allow for the ‘quantity’ section.

Has anyone else got a workaround that you know of?

Thanks,

Rhys

Hi @Rhysa1!

This is a known feature request for our Keap Max Classic integration, so I have gone ahead and logged and logged your email as a vote for that feature. I don't have an ETA on when that might happen, we get so many feature requests every day, but we do use these lists when we're working on app updates.

As we have your email logged as a vote there, we will be sure to drop you an email to let you know as soon as we get any news on that front.

Hi @Rhysa1 

Good question.

Try using the Keap Max Classic New Invoice Zap trigger that supports line items.

Thanks @Troy Tessalone,

I am using the Keap Max Classic New Invoice Zap trigger that supports line items but there is no mapping option with the KEAP dropdowns in Zapier to allow for the ‘quantity’ section.

Has anyone else got a workaround that you know of?

Thanks,

Rhys

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Rhysa1 

If you can make HTTP Requests in Keap, then you can explore using Webhooks to trigger the Zap.

Trigger: Webhook - Catch Hook

https://zapier.com/apps/webhook/help

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Rhysa1! Thanks for reaching out! 🙂

I just double checked and it looks like Keap uses OAuth2 for their authentication process so unfortunately we’re not able to go the Webhooks route in this case. 😔 The only other option could be to build (or hire a Zapier Expert) a custom app on our Developer platform

I know that’s not much of a workaround though so if we learn of any other options, we’ll definitely keep the thread updated!

Sorry to not have better news for you here but we appreciate you using the community to flag this!