Best answer

Jira and Clickup integration issue.

• 25 September 2022
  • 2 replies

I have integrated jira and clickup. When a Task is created in Clickup an Issue is created in Jira. I want Story Point field to be populated in jira when i created a task in clickup with story point issue in jira should show those story points also.

icon

Best answer by christina.d 26 September 2022, 21:31

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Smaliqazmi! Thanks for reaching out in the Community! We definitely want to help!

Are you able to elaborate a bit more on the workflow here? 🙂 Mainly looking for some clarity around “I want Story Point field to be populated in jira when i created a task in clickup with story point issue in jira should show those story points also”.

What field in the ClickUp task is the points data being stored? Sometimes screenshots of the fields (with any personal data removed) in the apps and where you’re stuck in the Zapier Editor are helpful to share! 

Thanks so much and looking forward to digging into this with you! 

Hi Christina,

Thanks for taking interest.

My scenario is:

When I create a task in ClickUp an issue in Jira should be created by Zapier.

When I create an issue in Jira a task in ClickUp should be created.

I am using Story Points field in Jira and ClickUp for effort estimation.

When i create a task in ClickUp and fill Story Point field an issue in Jira should be created with same value in story point field in Jira.

When I create an Issue in Jira with value in story Point field a task in ClickUp should be created with same value in story point field in ClickUp.

I have create a zap to create issue in Jira when a task is created in ClickUp and to create a task in ClickUp when an issue in Jira is created but I don’t know how to map story point field in Jira and ClickUp.

So Story Point field remain empty.