Question

Is there any Programming interface to refresh Shopify item with SKU

• 19 October 2022
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

This post has been split from Update Products in Shopify but search by SKU

I have around 10k items imported to Shopify, and I'm adding items through Programming interface consistently. I'm not ready to track down the Programming interface (REST or Chart) to refresh the item utilizing the SKU. At the point when I add the item through Programming interface I get the product_id accordingly so I'm ready to refresh the item later utilizing it. In any case, In the event that I'm ready to refresh the item with SKU, I won't need to keep up with item ids of Shopify. So is there any Programming interface to refresh the item with SKU? I was unable to track down it in docs...

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @udernamk!

When you say that you’re looking for a program interface to refresh a shopify item using the SKU, are you trying to do that in Shopify? As in through the shopify web app? Or are you trying to use Zapier to do that? 

If you’re trying to use Zapier, could you please try to explain what you’d like to happen using a ‘when/then’ statement. eg When I update an item in a Google Sheet, then find the item in Shopify and update it’

Thanks!