Question

Is there a way zap from Thinkific to an Amazon Book Order?

• 24 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

I have a client who has a course in Thinkific, and we’d like to send the students copies of her three books. Is there a way to set up a zap that triggers an order on Amazon? Since her books are already on there, we are hoping to just have it ordered and fulfilled by amazon rather than setting up a third party like Shopify. Would love any insight the community has!

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @codyjvermillion 

Welcome to the Community! Thanks for your interest in Zapier.

What specific Amazon app are you talking about? Or do you mean the Amazon.com website directly?

9f171c8eb630515c1a26ab44d1f39b9f.png
You can check our Apps page to see our available apps for integration.

Userlevel 1

@Brem I think I mean the amazon website. But from what I read it might be Amazon Seller Central. My client has books on Amazon that we'd like to bundle with the course but want to have the books fulfilled directly from amazon where they are already on sale.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there,  @codyjvermillion!

Good question - I did some digging and it looks like this won’t be achievable through Amazon. In order for this to work we’d need a “Create Order” action in Amazon Seller Central, which doesn’t appear to be possible at the moment looking at Amazon’s API. I know it’s not ideal, but I wonder if a dedicated e-commerce app would be the best route here. I know you mentioned Shopify but here’s some other apps on Zapier that might be an option.

If you’re interested, I also wanted to share this incredible article my teammate Danvers wrote on working through if and how Zapier can help:

I hope some of this helps and happy zapping! ⚡️