Question

Is there a way to override the need to test in a Zap?

• 3 May 2023
  • 2 replies

@ken.a, when I try to revert back to the Squarespace email data, I can’t publish the zap again without re-testing the step, which I still can’t do. Is there a way to override the test?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

@ken.a … I pulled this from Squarespace’s help file. I think this is causing the problem because the test data uses an invalid email address that cannot be verified later by Constant Contact. Any ideas how I can work around this?

1. Zapier will ask to test your Squarespace trigger by fetching an existing form submission. Squarespace doesn't store form submissions, so it will automatically generate an example form for testing purposes. Click Test trigger.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Jeremy S.! 👋

Hope you don’t mind but I moved your question here out into it’s own topic as it’s a bit different from the one that was being discussed previously.

At the bottom of the Test section on the Update Contact action there should be a Skip test button:
a2bd7015a58d8404486f630cb9845126.png

If you click on that it should allow you to skip the test for that action and allow you to publish the Zap. 

Can you give that a go and let us know if that works?