Best answer

Is there a way to merge paths back together?

• 9 October 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 2

I have a suggestion: As of now all the filters stop the zap when the condition is false. By just adding a check box on the filter definition that indicates wether or not the zap should stop or skip if the condition is false, many use cases can be implemented without using paths or sub-zaps. With that one could say “if condition is true, then do this next step and then continue, otherwise skip this next step and continue or stop”. Much line true if-then statement. The conditional step could still be a simple action, or it could be a webhook into another more complex zap.

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 10 October 2020, 01:35

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @thm22!

Thanks for the awesome feedback! We’ve heard similar suggestions from other users :)

I've added your feedback to our internal tracking system/wish list so that our team can consider it when making improvements/changes to Zapier. 

Thanks again for taking the time to provide that feedback! ! Many new features and improvements come about from our users' suggestions :)

Userlevel 1

This would be immensely useful. Apple's Shortcuts offers an “if” action with a companion “end if” action. I'd love to see a similar feature in Zapier.