Question

Is there a way to connect Chatfuel AI with Zapier to answer Microsoft Outlook messages?

• 22 June 2023
  • 1 reply

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Is there a way to connect Chatfuel AI with Zapier, so it can answer to Outlook messages?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @KOnR, welcome to the Community! 🎉

I’m not seeing any actions available for the Chatfuel app that would allow it to generate a message that could be sent to Outlook. I couldn’t find any existing feature requests to have AI related actions added to the Chatfuel app so I’d recommend contacting our Support team to ask for one to be created on your behalf. 

In the meantime, if Chatfuel’s API has the ability to make requests to it’s AI feature then you might be able to connect to it using a Webhooks by Zapier action. Webhooks are an advanced feature which is only available on paid plans so that may not be an ideal option if you’re on a free plan. If it’s something you’d like to explore further you can find out more here: Send webhooks in Zaps

Alternatively, it appears that the Chatfuel app uses the languages model from Open AI so perhaps you could use the OpenAI app instead? It has a Send Prompt action that would be able to generate the desired message text for the reply email. Then you could use that message in a Send Email (Microsoft Outlook) action. There’s a number of other AI apps that you might also want to check out as well: Artificial Intelligence Apps 

If neither of those suggestions are a good fit you might want to look into getting help from a Zapier Expert to help build a custom integration with Chatfuel’s AI features: https://zapier.com/experts

Hope that helps to get you pointed in the right direction. Please do keep us updated on how you get on!