Skip to main content
Best answer

Is there a way to activate ChatGPT 4 plugins?

• 20 October 2023
  • 3 replies

I'm trying to use chatGPT 4's new plugins including DallE3 and Bing for browsing the web.

How can I activate these in the chatGPT module instance? I don't see any option of doing this.

I tried the following to no avail:

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @damirkotoric 

Good question.

I think those are only available via the ChatGPT interface not via the ChatGPT Zap app integration.

Userlevel 1

💔

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @damirkotoric! 👋

Troy is correct on that. Currently ChatGPT plugins are currently only available via the ChatGPT user interface, not within Zaps. You’re not the first to ask about this though. I found related thread in Community that also asks about how to access ChatGPT’s web browsing feature: 

There’s feature request, mentioned in that thread, to have support for the Browsing feature added. So I’ve gone ahead and added your vote for that. I can’t make any promises around when/if it would become possible to use that Browsing feature within a Zap but we’ll be sure to email you as soon as it is! 

I couldn’t see any existing feature requests for support for the DallE3 plugin to be added so I’d suggest reaching out to our Support team about that. They’ll be able to open up a new feature request for that on your behalf. You can get in touch with them here: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Really wish I had a more immediate solution or workaround to suggest here. If you have any questions at all please let us know! 🙂