Best answer

Is there a limit to how long the email can be for it to go through to the discord bot

• 13 November 2020
  • 3 replies

So I made a new Zap the if you send a email to the email to a discord server but when I was testing it I tried to send a very long message and it did not send but I set a short message after that and it went through. So my question is is their a limit to how much the bot can send 

and I just realized the title should be:

Is there a limit to how long the email can be for it to go through to the discord bot

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 18 November 2020, 02:09

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @max... 

I'm going to flag this post for the Zapier Community Team. They should have more insight on this and can escalate to the support team if needed.

Sit tight, and someone will contact you soon.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @max…!

If you’re referring to this field…

… then I’m afraid there’s a 2000-character limit. 

It's something other users have asked for, but at this time the Discord API doesn't support it. For tracking purposes (and in case it ever does become possible) I've gone ahead and added your vote for this feature request. 

Should this become available and get added to the Discord integration, we'll be sure to let you know. 

Thanks sorry for the late reply