Best answer

Is it possible to upload videos YouTube playlists?

• 8 March 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

I am wondering if the topic below has been fully solved and a feature was released...or not?

@Liz_Roberts ?

icon

Best answer by christina.d 10 March 2022, 02:48

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @BOI Admin 

The YouTube Upload Video action only has these fields available:

Userlevel 1

@Troy Tessalone ok thanks for letting me know but isn’t zapier willing to help by giving the option to automatically send a video directly into a specific Playlist?
This seems possible based on available APIs: https://developers.google.com/youtube/v3/docs/playlistItems/list

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@BOI Admin 

FYI: Most apps on Zapier are built and maintained by the app developers themselves, altho I’m unsure who owns the YouTube integration (Google or Zapier).

You can submit feedback and feature request via a ticket to Zapier Support to be logged: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Userlevel 1

There was already a feature request filed and open (as per this post) for adding the ability to add videos to a specific YouTube Playlist.

I am wondering it has been worked on or not… @Liz_Roberts ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@BOI Admin 

If the desired functionality is not available in the Zap action, then it’s probably fair to say it hasn’t been worked on yet.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @BOI Admin! Thanks for reaching out.

This is still an open feature request at the moment. While I don’t have an ETA on when or if this will get implemented I did go ahead and get your vote added to that request! This is the quickest way to stay in the loop as we’ll send you an email if it selected. We’ll also be sure to keep the threads updated at that time.

Thank you again for sharing your candid feedback and welcome to the Community!

Userlevel 1

Many thanks @christina.d , much appreciated.
We look forward to the next updates then :)