Best answer

Is it possible to tweet a message from Discord

• 17 August 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi

What I want to try and do is have posts from a go live channel, posted by streamcord, to be tweeted. I would like the whole post to be copied and tweeted as this is for a team and the ulr of the streamer will be different each time so i cannot make a generic response. 

So streamcord posts a go live, the zap then picks up that post and tweets it for me.

Is this possible?

Thank you

Nox

icon

Best answer by christina.d 17 August 2022, 21:04

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there, @Nox Exodus! Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community! We’re so glad to have you.

Hmm, I did some digging and Streamcord isn’t a supported app at the moment. I did a quick search though and it appears it may be associated with Twitch. I’m not very familiar with either but Twitch is a supported app and has a “New Live Stream” trigger that could work!

There’s also a template for this exact zap that might do the trick. Check it out here:

If you’re specifically looking for something related to Streamcord, if you don’t mind dropping a link to some of the API documentation and I’m happy to go log a vote for that app! It doesn’t guarantee we’ll be able to offer it but it will definitely allow us to gauge interest moving forward. 🙂

I hope this helps! 

Hi Christina,

Thank you for the reply, with the twitch option can i add more than one twitch account? as this is for a stream team of 19 streamers, currently. I will look for the API info and post it asap.,

Thank you again

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Great question, @Nox Exodus! I think maybe this trigger maybe better for your use case then - “New Live Stream by Streamer”

To be totally transparent, I’m not certain how many streamers it will allow you to follow … if I remember correctly the drop-down may cap out at 20 so you should be okay. But it might be worth building the zap and testing it out!

Let us know how that works out for ya! 🙂