Best answer

Is it possible to send unique content in an email without the webhook action?

I have already configured the triggers I need, this is more about the action: I need to send a unique code from a list of codes in an email, this means picking the first code in the list and deleting it then including it in an email, I don't want to call an API endpoint for this, because I would have to code it and if I’m going to code an API endpoint for it, I rather modify my functions.php in my WordPress theme and not use Zapier at all.

More context:

I’m triggering the Zapier for the event paid trigger in WooCommerce integration.

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by jesse 21 July 2022, 18:27

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @angelradv 

Good question.

You can use a GSheet or Airtable Base for this.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey @angelradv! We have a similar article we’ve written for a use case just like this. It doesn’t include deleting the row but essentially produces the same result: 

If you did want to delete the row, regardless, you could use the “Delete Row” action as Troy suggested, near the end of your Zap. 🙂 

@Troy Tessalone and @jesse I will be looking at this later today and picking the best answer at that point, thanks for your answers