Best answer

Is it possible to run a Zap on past Jotform submissions?

• 5 April 2024
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Is it possible to run a Zap on past Jotform submissions? I have a new Zap that I would like to run against about 100 previously submitted forms. (I’d also like the Zap to only be triggered by submissions with a specific field completed. Is that possible?)

icon

Best answer by SamB 5 April 2024, 13:49

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hey there @CharlieZ! 👋

We do have the ability to transfer existing data in cases where the Zap uses a supported trigger app, you can find out more about that here: Transfer existing data using a Zap.

That said, it doesn’t look like Jotform is on the list of supported apps for that feature but we’ve got a workaround for this that you could try: Transfer existing data using a spreadsheet

Hope that helps but do let us know if you have any trouble on that at all. Happy to help further! 🙂

Userlevel 1
Badge

Thanks! I’ve imported my data into a Table, and created the “Send to Zapier” column. However, I don’t want to click “Create Zap,” but rather send the data to the Zap I built and tested yesterday. While I can click on the column and select “View Linked Zaps,” I don’t see anyway to actually link the table to my existing Zap. Can I do this?