Best answer

Is it possible to connect facebook lead + sendin blue new contact + a fannel email including the subscribing form?

Hello, I'm new here ... and thank you if you can help me: I have a question: I'm trying to solve a problem: it is possible to connect the Facebook Lead contact form to sendin blue  and then connect to it to a sequence of email = funnel including the Sendin blue registration form?

Thanks in advance.

icon

Best answer by Satya09 23 June 2022, 06:11

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hello @claudia61 

Yes you can send the contacts to SendInBlue once a submission happens in the Facebook Lead Form.You can send an email through SendInBlue directly as well.

Just select the Trigger as New Lead in Facebook Lead Form and Action as Send  Email In SendInBlue as you can see the image below.

Yes, Thanks so much, but this only sends the first email and does not connect to the email funnel, I need it to also connect to the registration form that introduces the funnel ... because just sending an email does not make me send the funnel that follows.

Claudia.

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Agreed! @claudia61  I generally create contacts inside the email software I use through Zapier and then automated emails will be sent as I create automations inside the Email software with the Trigger as New Contact Added.

I’m not sure how exactly SendInBlue works but you can also check with their team about its possibility to trigger sequences once a contact is added.

For your information in zapier,there is a Action Step available for SendInBlue to Add or Update Contact.Just use Facebook Lead form as Trigger and Action as to Add Contact.

Thanks, I'm in contact with support to resolve this. Hope to hear from today. thanks for your help.