Best answer

Is it possible to automatically add Facebook/Instagram posts to ad campaign until there's a new post?

• 15 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Es posible hacer que cada vez que realizo una publicación en Facebook o en Instagram se agregue automaticamente a una campaña publicitaria hasta que haya una publicación nueva?
Tengo el mismo prespuesto para invertir todos los meses y quiero publicitar todas las publicaciones que hago durante el mes.
La idea es que siempre haya una publicación patrocinada hasta que se publique la siguiente.

Mod Edit - Google Translation:
Is it possible to make it so that every time I make a post on Facebook or Instagram it is automatically added to an ad campaign until there is a new post?
I have the same budget to invest every month and I want to advertise all the posts I make during the month.
The idea is that there is always one sponsored post until the next one is published.

icon

Best answer by SamB 15 June 2023, 16:11

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @marianopierga. Welcome to the Community! 👋

It sounds like you want to use Zapier to add new posts on your Facebook or Instagram accounts directly into your Ads Manager account as a new ad. Am I understanding that correctly?

If so, we’d need to have an integration with Meta’s Ads Manager which we don’t appear to have yet. It’s on our internal wishlist of apps to add to Zapier, so if that’s something you’re interested in I’d be happy to add your vote for it, just let me know! 🙂

If I’ve misunderstood what you’re wanting to do here please share some more details to help explain the desired workflow further and we’ll go from there!

Userlevel 1

Thanks Sam for your quick response.
You understand correctly. I hope we can have that feature soon.

Greetings,
Mariano.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hey there @marianopierga! Just swinging by to let you know your vote has been added. Have a great day!