Best answer

Is it possible to attach a completed ServiceM8 for to the notification email?

• 28 January 2021
  • 6 replies

I am trying to create a Zap to work with ServiceM8 and Outlook. When a specific form has been completed i would like that form emailed to one email address.

I cannot see a way to attach the full form, preferably in a PDF format, and don;t know if it is actually possible.

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 31 March 2021, 22:32

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @KatieJ 

Does ServiceM8 return a file object or URL for this trigger?

Hey Troy,

Thanks for helping out.

Sorry but I am not familiar enough to give you an answer on either of those without possibly being wrong. If I think I understand your question - when I set up the trigger and email content the options are only parts of the from responses ie;  

1. Responses What Safetyratingdoyougivethissite

4/5. Good - It is very unlikely an incident will occur

or related to things like time and date of completion. I cannot locate an URL or file option.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@KatieJ 

Check this help article about pulling thru sample data from the trigger to use in the Zap configuration.

https://zapier.com/help/create/basics/set-up-your-zap-trigger#test-your-trigger

The trigger step would need to provide a data point that contains the file object or a file url in order to send via Outlook.

@Troy Tessalone 

Thanks for your help but I cannot locate either of those data points inside of the test trigger so may need to look into finding a developer to look into it for me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @KatieJ!

Happy to see that you’ve reached out to our Support team. They should be in touch in not too long and can hopefully help you out with this one :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @KatieJ ,

Circling back here as I see you were in touch with Support who added you to this feature request to include either the filled-in form as a file or a link to the filled-in form as output for the "New Form Response" trigger.

You will be contacted via email should there be any updates!