Question

Is it possible automatically send an email upon receiving a reply from a physical message using Sendinblue?

• 20 April 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1
Badge

how can i automatically send an email when someone responds with a physical message?

here is the flow i want:

Enters list>receives confirmation email > responds back with a messge > receives a final email with an attachment.

i built an automation with sendinblue but it doesnt seem to have that option and was wondering if i could set up something like that with zapier?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Ash_Fishman a few questions before diving into this: 

1. Are you looking for the response email to be the same message, each time someone responds? Or are you looking for a customized response dependent upon the message received? 
  2. As you are no longer interested in utilizing Sendinblue, are you looking to use Email by Zapier, Gmail, Outlook, Mailchimp, or one of our other integrated email options

I can see this possibly working, but the concrete answer will be dependent upon the responses to the questions above. 😁