Best answer

Is anyone else displeased with the constant redesigning of zapier UI? I'm not in love with it

• 6 March 2020
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

Screen Shot 2020-03-06 at 8.11.01 AM.pngtotally mystified by this design "improvement". It makes the process longer, not shorter. I have 50+ columns so I have to click, then pick the step, then click show all. Who is this designed for? Same thing with adding "Type or insert..." in every row. WTH?? Now rather than scanning to see where the filled ones are to make changes, they all look filled. Is there anyone on the zapier planet that doesn't know to "type or insert" in an obvious form field? If so, what are they doing on zapier?

image.pngI would like to know if other users feel the same. So far these posts just get thrown away by the admins.

icon

Best answer by steph.n 6 March 2020, 19:41

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Slaggy, thanks so much for writing to us with your feedback.

I've passed on your feedback to our UX Team for further consideration. We hope to hear more from you if there are any other concerns or suggestions for us.

Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Slaggy

In addition, you might want to check out the discussion happening here:

This new interface has completely destroyed the usability of Zapier. When will you switch it back?!