Question

Intercom Javascript Exception: `TypeError: Cannot read property 'tags' of undefined

• 8 September 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

Dear Team, 

I have integrated custom bot with Zapier but Zapier is not pushing data. Zapier shows “Javascript Exception: `TypeError: Cannot read property 'tags' of undefined`”. I have also assigned particular tag with custom bot which I am using in Intercom’s Custom Chat bot.

https://prnt.sc/udrzfn is the error screenshot. Intercom’s Custom Chat bot tagging screenshot. https://prnt.sc/uds0lq 

Request for your help on priority basis as I have halted my production. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

@Zapier @prateeks885 This looks like something Zapier support will need to investigate since it is coming from an existing Trigger.  Have you reported this to support from the Zap page?

Userlevel 1

@Zapier @prateeks885 This looks like something Zapier support will need to investigate since it is coming from an existing Trigger.  Have you reported this to support from the Zap page?

Sorry, but I am not sure how to do it?

Userlevel 4
Badge +5
  1. From the Zap, click the Question Mark icon in the right menu
  2. click the "Have a problem? Get Help" at the bottom of the Guide window.
  3. Click "I'm getting an error message" from the "Tell us more about your problem" list
  4. Click "Other error" from the "What is the error you ran into? list
  5. Click the Next button.
  6. Click the Next button on the "We're find help for you" page
  7. Click the "No, What's next?" button.
  8. Complete the Email Support form.
Userlevel 1

Hi there,  I have done for the same process and it’s been more than 2 weeks and over 40 emails exchange and yet your team is not resolving my issue. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

@prateeks885 ,

I can appreciate your frustrations with this Zap. I see your correspondence with Laura in Support and an additional ticket filed today.

Our Support team is best equipped to continue troubleshooting as they have access to your configuration and logs to help diagnose any issues. 

I know they are eager to help- hoping you find a solution shortly and can move forward with your Zap and production!