Best answer

Integration with Midjourney

• 16 May 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

I would like to see if the Gravity Forms + Discord integration can be integrated to send messages to Midjourney? I have created a design request form using Gravity Forms and am currently exploring if we can automate the design process through this integration.

icon

Best answer by MarinaH 16 May 2023, 22:51

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +9

Hey @kbxian 👋

It doesn’t look like Midjourney has a public API at the moment. To create your own integration on the Zapier Developer Platform, the software you want to connect to will need to have a publicly-accessible API which you would use to build your Zapier Integration. You can find some high-level information about this concept at the link below: https://platform.zapier.com/docs/zapier-intro 

Checking the existing Discord integration, the Send Channel Message action unfortunately doesn’t currently have the ability to use / prompts in message body which I believe you’d need in order to map the field to use the prompt from the Gravity Forms trigger that you wish to use to create the image. We have an open feature request for that functionality though and I’ve added your vote 👍

A Midjourney integration has been requested by other users too, and I’ve added your vote. I’d also suggest signing up for AI-related updates here and new integration updates here to be notified if that becomes available in the future. 

In the meantime, if you're curious, here's a bit more on how new services typically get added to Zapier.