Best answer

Integrating Clickfunnels with GetResponse

• 29 April 2020
  • 1 reply

Hello, I was having trouble linking my Clickfunnels account to my GetResponse account because every time I would try to do it I would receive an error. So I was told to use Zapier to integrate them.

But now I am having issues using this software to so because it keeps wanting me to have subscribers in my list, but I don’t. I’m not really sure what action steps I need to take in order to link the 2 together.

Any help would be much appreciated because I can’t launch my funnel until this is figured out and I was looking to launch within the next day or two.

Cheers,

Cody

icon

Best answer by Liz_Roberts 30 April 2020, 19:36

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @C of Wealth .

Thanks for reaching out! I see that you were working with Christian in Support on this workflow!

To help other users who may be interested in a similar workflow, I am posting Christian’s response below. Just let us know if you have any additional questions!

When trying to add an email to a list in ClickFunnels, we'll need to provide two things:

1. The list onto which the email should be added, and
  2. The email address to add

Since I can see that there's a list available to be selected in the dropdown here, I think the issue we're facing is that there doesn't seem to be an email address included in the sample data that we've pulled in from GetResponse.

In order to move forward with this Zap, we'll need to be able to find an Autoresponder sample that includes an email address to be added to ClickFunnels.

• If you're confident that an email address exists over there already, then we can go ahead and click the 'Load More' button under the “Find Data” dropdown within your Trigger. 
  • If not, then you'll first need to create a dummy Autoresponder in GetResponse, so that we'll be able to pull it in as a sample.