Question

integrate Monday.com with Easywebinar

• 25 July 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,
i am integrating monday.com with easywebinar through zapier. i want to get data from monday.com(new item in a board) and Register Attendee in EasyWebinar. but the problem is when i get data from monday.com it will not give all records which i want. i want Email, Firstname, Lastname .. many records of that group from monday.com.
so, can anyone help me, why all records are not getting in zapier?

i have shared tow images,1st is for response in Zapier and 2nd is for which records i want from monday.com.

Thanks

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

I’m not too familiar with monday.com but normally when I can’t get all the info I need from an app in Zapier a webhook would do the trick. 

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi

How about you use a search action right after the trigger, It will help you receive all valid data

Userlevel 1

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

i have some images with step wise for better understanding.

1. i have created a Zap for New item in board in monday.com.

2. i have selected option for New item in Board.

3. i have choose a board of my details(which i want to fetch) in monday.com

4. i have get details of that board(but not get all details which i want).

5. after that i have integrate this zap to another app(Easy webinar).

6. Register attendee registration

7. when i have choose value for Email field in Easy webinar, i didn't get exact email field value from 1st app.

8. i exactly want all details of user which was created in monday.com board(like in last image 6th.png)

Please check attached images.

Thanks

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Brad, were you able to find a way to get this Zap working the way that you need?