Best answer

Infinite loop with google + outlook calendar

• 20 August 2022
  • 1 reply

I want to sync my Google calendars with Outlook Calendar, so whenever I create an event on Gcal I get it on Ocal and vice versa, so I made two zaps doing those things.

Problem is, they get stuck on an infinite loop, If I create a Google event it will get copied to Outlook event, however Zap will identify it as an event creation on Outlook and trigger the copy creation into Google calendar, and within a few minutes I get multiple copied of the same event.

Is there a way I could solve this? Thank you very much

EDIT: I’m sorry, I found several discussions with this problem and I don’t know how to delete this post, I’m gonna go try this 

and add a filter.

icon

Best answer by PaulDavidson 22 August 2022, 14:57

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hey @Lucio 

Welcome to the Community!

Glad to see you found a relevant post about this, As you noticed you can't delete your own posts but we will close this as solved for you since it sounds like it is!

Filters are for sure the solution here to avoid what we call a Zap loop: https://zapier.com/help/troubleshoot/behavior/zap-is-stuck-in-a-loop