Question

Importing Checkbox response as streak tag

• 26 April 2020
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

Whether a calendly checkbox or google form checkbox I want to have responses going into streak as a tag.  When they have multiple options selected the system creates a whole new tag which includes all of the checkboxes.

I want to import each selected checkbox as its own tag.  The checkboxes & tags are identical but I cannot seem to identify how to make it pull it through correctly. 

I feel like this is an existing feature I am just not figuring out. 

Anyone know how to do this?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Colleen_M ,

Thanks for reaching out- happy to help!

Could you share a screenshot of your configuration so that we may take a look at the mapping/formatting? We’ll start there to try and identify the culprit here!

Userlevel 1

This is the section I am stuck on.  I have it mapped but its not coming through.  Do I need to select all on a test and map out each potential checkbox?

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi @Colleen_M - I know it’s been a while since we last posted in this topic, but I wanted to check to see how this is going for you? I see that you have a ticket with our Support team. The best bet here is to continue chatting with them directly like you have been to better provide you with further assistance. Thanks!