Question

I was invited to use a zap, but Zapier just reloads

• 16 February 2022
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hello,

I was invited by reputationlync to use their app, but the page doesn’t load to do the Zap. It just reloads to the list of my current zaps. Ive tried clearing cookies and restarting but nothing works.

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hi @Jacqutri 

Probably best to open a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Make sure to include the invite link you were provided.

Userlevel 1

Hi @Jacqutri 

Probably best to open a ticket with Zapier Support: https://zapier.com/app/get-help

Make sure to include the invite link you were provided.

I did. The last time I sent an email to support, no one got in touch with me. I didn’t even get an email saying that the request was received. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Jacqutri 

Might be worth checking your junk/spam folder for emails from Zapier.

You can also search your email account for “@zapier.com”.

Userlevel 1

Did a search. Didn’t see a confirmation in my inbox, promotions, or spam. Can you see if you can see the request? Sorry to be so persistent, but it’s a time sensitive matter.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

@Jacqutri 

I don’t work for Zapier, but I’ve flagged your post for Zapier Community Admins to escalate.

Userlevel 1

@Jacqutri

I don’t work for Zapier, but I’ve flagged your post for Zapier Community Admins to escalate.

Thank you! I’m sorry I was mistaken. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @Jacqutri!

I took a quick peek and it does look like we received it, though it looks like it’s still pending a response. Thanks so much for your patience while the team digs into that for you. 🙂  

I also checked some of the other emails and it looks they all received a response within that 24h window. I know you mentioned checking spam and searching your inbox already. It could also help to add “support@zapier.com” as a contact. Hopefully helps Gmails Spam filter from being overzealous. 

In the meantime, I also left a note on your ticket advising there’s been some trouble receiving our emails!