Question

I want to automate my donor welcome series emails on Bloomerang.

• 4 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1

We currently use Bloomerang’s email feature to email our donors, I was wondering if anyone has been able to trigger Bloomerang’s email software with Zapier? I would like to automate our donor welcome series, but we don’t have Mailchimp or another email software. 

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +6

Hi @Oliviahalfhelen 

Welcome to the Community! Thanks for your interest in Zapier.

You can check the different integrations with Bloomerang here.

Here’s a helpful guide about the email apps and software you can use: https://zapier.com/apps/categories/email.

Hopefully this helps!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hey there,  @Oliviahalfhelen! Thanks for reaching out in community. 🤗

The good news is there is a Bloomerang app! The next step is just identifying what steps you want to automate, if Zapier can support it, and how. Sometimes it helps to start off with "When this [trigger] happens in xyz app, do that [action] in Bloomerang."

It looks like Bloomerang’s even done some of that work for you and has a Bloomerang + Zapier Academy YouTube series! 😱

Here’s a few more Bloomerang’s references that could be helpful. 

I might also recommend checking out this article my teammate Danvers wrote on working through if and how Zapier can help:

I’ll pop some Zapier resources below that may be useful if you’re just getting started:

I hope some of this helps and happy zapping! ⚡️