Best answer

I Need My Forum and Blog Posts Imported into Discord

• 8 November 2020
  • 1 reply

The title says it all, my friends. I’m curious if Zapier can read the home page of my website and take the latest forum post and import that post into my Discord. 

If this can be done, I’d like to do it with my blog articles as well.

Once these integrations are accomplished, I can create a DIY video for my growing YouTube subscriber base that shows other gaming communities how this is done. It’d be great.

I hope someone can help. In return, I’m sure I can drive a ton of traffic to Zapier. . . I’m already very psyched about Google Calendar and Discord, which works really well. I’m working on the DIY for that integration now.

Let me know,
david.

icon

Best answer by Wemakefuture 9 November 2020, 04:23

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Yes it's possible. If you user WordPress or your CMS has an API it's easily do able. Check out WordPress Zapier or your CMS.

If your CMS ist not listed on Zapier you can go with a work around.

Google: Xpath to gsheet. Find the Xpath of your first post and I set this function in a newly created zap of a gsheet app. There you go now you shod see the titel. Of course you can do it for the body too.

Et voila you can use it in a nother app in your zap.