Question

I need help with entering datasets in my image-chart integration. 

Userlevel 1

I need help with entering datasets in my image-chart integration. 

The goal is to capture the data in google sheet to create a chart in image charts. I cam’t figure this out. Please help?

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +12

Hi @Limbic!

So that we have a better idea of what you’re trying to do could you share a bit more information? For example, what kind of chart would you like? Are you running into any error messages? It would be super helpful if you could share a screenshot of how your Image Chart step is set up 😁

Userlevel 1

Here is a screencap of the setup on Zapier : 

What I am trying to do is pull the data from the sheet and create a spider chart via image-charts. I am unsure how to pull the data under datasets. I tried to follow the docs but can’t seem to make this work.

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

@Limbic thanks so much for sharing! For values you need in the dataset, are those values currently stored in your Google Sheet in a singular row, or are you wanting to capture ALL rows at once and use that data to create a single chart? Also, how often will you need to generate a chart? Do you have multiple sheets you’ll be creating charts from or is the idea to create an updated chart when this particular sheet is updated? Let us know what you’re envisioning here and we’ll keep working together to see what’s possible!

Userlevel 7
Badge +9

Hi there, @Limbic! I wanted to stop by and see if Jesse’s recommendations helped get you back on track? 
Keep us posted! 🤗