Best answer

I'm a Pro Plan trial user, does Filter by Zapier count as a multi-step Zap or can I use it in a single step Zap?

• 27 June 2020
  • 1 reply

So I have linked my Airtable to GCal and I currently have 2 Zaps running, which are multi-step. The steps are 2 variations of: New record in Airtable database → Using Filter by Zapier, check if an attribute of that record equals a particular value → Create GCal Event from record.

I went through the pricing and plans, and it looks like premium apps and multi-step Zaps are not available in the free plan, only in the Pro plan and upwards. I would just like to confirm whether Filter by Zapier is a premium or free app, and also whether utilising it counts as a multi-step Zap instead of a single step one.

If this particular use case can be solved by the Free plan, I can actually use Zapier for my business, but otherwise, looks like I’m going to have to find another solution. Appreciate any help you peeps can give me, thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by steph.n 30 June 2020, 01:49

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Hi there @JJ_is_new - Thank you for this question! To answer your question, Filter by Zapier is our app that that is used in multi-step Zap but cannot be the first Trigger, and cannot be the final Action. So while it’s not a Premium app, you can only use it in multi-step Zaps. It cannot be used in a single step Zap it’s a conditional step that requires an Action to complete it.

I hope this helps and thank you!