Best answer

I got an error while establishing connection between zapier and MS sql server 2017

• 15 July 2020
  • 1 reply

I got this error:

authentication failed: Could not connect with kairali.com//AKR_Kairali_MDB and provided password. The response we got from the server is included below for debugging purposes. (pyodbc.ProgrammingError) ('42000', "[42000] [unixODBC][FreeTDS][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'kairali.com//AKR_Kairali_MDB'. (18456) (SQLDriverConnect)")

I changed password according to recommended help docs but still it is not working

icon

Best answer by nicksimard 22 July 2020, 02:16

View original

This post has been closed for comments. Please create a new post if you need help or have a question about this topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +11

Hi @Saumil!

It looks like you’ve contacted our Support team and an auto-response was sent, to try and provide an automated solution. Because no response was received from you, we assumed that the auto-response solved the problem. I realize that wasn’t made super clear in the message we sent!

You mentioned in your support ticket that you’re trying to connect MS SQL Server 2017. I do see on my end that 2017 is not supported. It’s not listed here: https://zapier.com/help/doc/how-get-started-sql-server-mssql. I’ve added your vote to the feature request, but I don’t have any sort of timeline for when that might be added to the integration.

Our apologies for the frustrating experience when you contacted support. We make our best effort to analyze the contents of the message in order to provide an automatic solution, and sometimes we fall short of that goal.